• Update your contact information today!
To fully enjoy the benefits that come with being an HSBC customers, update your contact information today.
1. To update your email or phone number, please log in HSBC Internet Banking and perform click on “Service” and choose “Update personal information” on the left-handed menu to update.
2. To update your address, please visit your nearest HSBC branch or transaction office for support.
• Effective from 25 January 2015, an additional line (84 4) 62 707 707 of HSBC Contact Center goes live and operates in parallel with the existing general line (84 8) 37 247 247.
• Important changes to our General Terms and Conditions will take effect from 01 July 2014. Please visit our website www.hsbc.com.vn for more details of these changes.
• New Security Device for the HSBC Internet Banking is already in Vietnam!
As one of the leading online banking providers, HSBC is committed to a high level of secure online banking. The new HSBC Security Device is designed to make sure only you can access your personal information and Internet Banking service. We are also delighted to apply an enhanced technology into the Security Device to make HSBC online banking service more secure. Click here for more information of the new Security Device.
|At HSBC, we strive to deliver the most secure and convenient online banking services for our customers. As part of our effort to maintain the highest level of security on our site and for our internet banking users, we ask that you read and be aware of the below information.
- Make sure you have the latest security updates & patches
- Install anti-virus software
- Use personal firewalls
- Read our password advice
- Use an anti-spyware program
|The following set-up is preferable to have the best experience with this site:
Other browsers and operating systems may not be fully compatible and may not display the content properly.
- Screen resolution:1024x768
- Operating system: Windows XP
- Web browser: Internet Explorer version 6.0 or above which uses 128-bit SSL encryption