HSBC Credit Card
- Free first year annual fee and reward for new primary Cardholder spending
- No need to carry cash, with up to 55 days interest-free on purchase
- Enjoy discount up to 50% by using card for shopping, dining and travelling with our HSBC home&Away Privilege Programme
- 0% interest instalment up to 24 months
- Earn Rewards points which can be redeemed for valuable gifts
- Safe and secure contactless payment
- Vietnamese individuals or foreign residents aged from 18 to 60
- Earning a net monthly salary from VND 6 million, or earning a net monthly salary from VND 5 million and have been employed for 2 years.
- Vietnamese citizens who have long-term residence in: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai Province, Binh Duong Province, Long An Province, Da Nang City, Hue City, Hoi An City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province, Tay Ninh Province, Bac Ninh Province, Vinh Phuc Province, Hung Yen Province, Hai Duong Province, Hai Phong City.
- Employees of companies with at least three months of continual working experience (net monthly salary is from VND 6 million) or at least six months of continual working experience(net monthly salary is from VND 5million) at their current positions.
- Salary paid into an HSBC Payroll Account.
- Credit Card Application Form (original copy) .
- ID card (a certified copy or the original ID to be crosschecked at the Bank. The date of issuance of the ID card must not exceed 15 years and include identifiable details and photo).
- In case the current residential address is the SAME as the address on the household registration book, the household registration book (a certified copy or the original document to be crosschecked at the Bank).
- If the address is different, the KT3 (a certified copy or the original document to be crosschecked at the Bank) is required in addition to the temporary residence (original copy with the seal and signature of the local authorities. The date of the certification must not exceed three month).
- Employment contract signed over one year ago (copy), or a certification letter stating the applicant's position, employment duration and salary (original).
- In case the salary paid into an HSBC Payroll Account does not cover a period of 3 months, the customer needs to provide a bank statement (original) which reflects the applicant’s salary over the last three months.
- The telephone bill or water supply bill or electricity bill in the last 3 months of their current residential address.
Please leave your information to one of the dedicated managers below. We will contact you at the earliest opportunity to discuss financial products you concern.
or contact our Business Development Managers
Easily manage your finance with great convenience and earn high interest rate for EBS customers.
Personal Instalment Loan
Enjoy preferential rates and exclusive application criteria only for EBS customers.