HSBC Life insurance
|The Secure Life is a financial solution providing high levels of protection to help you have complete peace of mind so that you can fully explore this beautiful life.|
High Protection, Low CostPress to collapse Press to expand
Easy ConversionPress to collapse Press to expand
Flexible Policy TermPress to collapse Press to expand
Accident IndemnityPress to collapse Press to expand
Detection of critical illnessesPress to collapse Press to expand
Comprehensice Hospitalization RiderPress to collapse Press to expand
Waiver of Premium - Version 3.0Press to collapse Press to expand
If Life Assured is a non-smoker, the premium will be 10% lower than for a smoker.
How does it work?
This example shows the annual premiums due for a 5 year policy for 4 different customers:
- Male, 30 years old, who smokes, and does not smoke.
- Female, 30 years old, who smokes and does not smoke.
- Age at entry: 18 to 65 years old
- Expiry age: 70 years old
- Policy term: 5, 10, 15 years
- Premium payment term: equal to policy term
- Premium period: Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly
Free look period
Customers have the right to cancel the policy within 21 days from the date they receive the policy. AIA will reimburse the premiums that customers have paid, without interest, after deducting the costs of the health check (if any).
Things you should know
- Auto-payment through HSBC account
- Personal Internet Banking
- Bank transfer or cash deposit into AIA account at HSBC
- Online payment via link https://www.aia.com.vn/vi/dich-vu-khach-hang/thanh-toan-phi-bao-hiem.html
The Secure Life is underwritten by AIA (Vietnam) Life Insurance Company Limited, Saigon Centre Tower 2 Building, 67 Le Loi St., District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It is not an obligation of or guaranteed by HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd. The information of this product may be amended by AIA (Vietnam) Life Insurance Company Limited from time to time and HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd. shall not be responsible for such amendment/s.
This webpage contains only general information and a basic summary of the product. All terms, conditions and benefits of the product will be governed by the Terms and Conditions of the policy. The Policy will only be issued upon acceptance of the Application Form. Any persons interested in this product should consider whether the product is suitable before making a commitment to purchase the policy. Please contact us for further advice.
Terms and Conditions
Some important notes:
- The Secure Life is not a participating endowment product
- This product is available for Life Assureds from 18 to 65 years old
- If the Life Assured is a non-smoker, the customer's premium will be lower than that of a smoker. In addition, when participating in The Secure Life, customers may convert to another major product at any time from second policy year onwards without requiring additional health and/or financial evidence
- To ensure your coverage, customers are responsible for providing adequately and accurately information. This is particularly important for health information and medical history upon completing the Application Form. Customers also need to notify AIA of any changes related to the Policyholder and the Life Insured during the insured period
AIA will not pay any insurance benefit if the Life Assured directly dies or suffer TPD because of the following reasons:
- Due to insurance abuse; or
- Suicide within 24 (twenty four) months from the Policy Effective Date or reinstatement date whichever is later; or
- Due to the causes of death or TPD that are present prior to the Policy Effective Date or reinstatement date whichever is later.
Product information on this website is only a summary of the basic content of the product.
All rules, conditions and benefits of the product will be governed by the Terms and Conditions (PDF) of The Secure Life product. Please contact us for specific advice.