Your exclusive HSBC Premier benefits
A dedicated Relationship Manager supported by a team of global experts
Your personal Relationship Manager will put together a picture of your entire financial life and then create a bespoke financial strategy designed just for you.
- An accredited and knowledgeable HSBC Premier Relationship Manager supported by a team of wealth and transactional specialists
- Specialist advice and financial planning to help you fulfil your hopes, dreams and ambitions
- Access to the expertise provided by HSBC’s Global Markets and Insurance businesses
Our success is measured by how well we meet your needs
We take your personal economy personally. And to prove it, our Relationship Managers aren’t incentivised on the products they sell. Instead, they are measured on well they meet your needs and how happy you are with their service.
- Comprehensive wealth solutions to support your needs across education, insurance, retirement, legacy, managing and growing wealth
- Personal satisfaction as a priority. Our Relationship Managers' success is measured on how well they support your personal economy
Always there, wherever and whenever you need us
Your personal economy is always with you. So is HSBC Premier. You can access our support and services anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Automatic HSBC Premier status in all countries where you bank with HSBC
- Instantaneous, fee-free international fund transfers between your HSBC accounts
- Supporting the opening of International account before you arrive at your destination1
- Access to our Regional HSBC Premier International Centres, providing specialist services to meet your cross-border wealth management needs
- Emergency card replacement within 24 hours and emergency cash of USD2,000 at any HSBC branch worldwide.
- Online banking, giving you access to all your HSBC accounts globally
How you can qualify for HSBC Premier in Vietnam:
- Maintain a minimum Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of VND 1 billion or its foreign currency equivalent; or
- Receive a monthly salary of at least VND 100 million into your HSBC accounts; or
- Hold a mortgage with minimum value at VND 2.5 billion and loan amount less than 60% of the value of the mortgaged property and have salary credited to your HSBC account.