HSBC Personal Instalment Loan
- Enjoy preferential and competitive rates
- Quick disbursement time, within 48 hours
- High loan amount up to VND500 million
- Flexible tenor, from 12 to 60 months
- Simple and transparent application procedures
- No pledge or warranty from your company required
- Vietnamese individuals aged 18 or above.
- Earning a net monthly salary from VND 6 million, or earning a net monthly salary from VND 5 million and been employed for 2 years.
- Vietnamese citizens who have long-term residence in:Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai Province, Binh Duong Province, Long An Province, Da Nang City, Hue City, Hoi An City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province, Tay Ninh Province, Bac Ninh Province, Vinh Phuc Province, Hung Yen Province, Hai Duong Province, Hai Phong City and Da Nang
- Employees of companies with at least three months of continual working experience ( net monthly salary is from VND 6 million) or at least six months of continual working experience( net monthly salary is from VND 5 million) at their current positions.
- Salary paid into an HSBC Payroll Account.
- Personal Instalment Loan application form (original copy).
- ID card (a certified copy or the original ID to be crosschecked at the Bank. The date of issuance of the ID card must not exceed 15 years and include identifiable details and photo).
- In case the current residential address is the SAME as the address on the household registration book, the household registration book (a certified copy or the original document to be crosschecked at the Bank).
- If the address is different, the KT3 (a certified copy or the original document to be crosschecked at the Bank) is required in addition to the temporary residence (original copy with the seal and signature of the local authorities. The date of the certification must not exceed one month).
- Employment contract signed over one year ago (copy), or a certification letter stating the applicant's position, employment duration and salary (original).
- In case the salary paid into an HSBC Payroll Account does not cover a period of 3 months, the customer needs to provide a bank statement (original) which reflects the applicant’s salary over the last three months.
- The telephone bill or water supply bill or electricity bill in the last 3 months of their current residential address.
Things you should know
or have us call you
or contact our Business Development Managers
Enjoy special offer for new Cardholder and discover a world of exclusive privileges with HSBC Credit Cards for Employee Banking Services (EBS) customers
Easily manage your finance with great convenience and earn high interest rate for Employee Banking Services (EBS) customers