For a life full of life
What is a Mastercard credit card?
A Mastercard is a card you can use to make local and global payments with. You can get a Mastercard through your bank though it's issued by Mastercard Worldwide, a company headquartered in Purchase, New York, USA.
The benefit you can enjoy with an HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card include:
- Education offers for you and your children
Redeem accumulated reward points with a list of gifts:
- 1 GLP Mile/ Asia Miles/ KrisFlyer Mile
- Cash Back
- E-vouchers from UrBox
Discover our Rewards Programme Details now.
Education Offers for you and your children
Discover exclusive education offers for HSBC Premier customers from leading educational partners
Superior Premier Exclusive
Who can apply
- maintaining a minimum Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of VND 1 billion (~USD 50,000) or its foreign currency equivalent; or
- receiving a monthly salary of at least VND 100 million into your HSBC accounts; or
- Have a mortgage loan with a minimum outstanding balance of VND 5 billion and loan amount less than 60% of the value of the mortgaged property and monthly salary credits to HSBC accounts
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/ region, you're already eligible to join Premier in Vietnam - Simply speak to our Premier team for further.