Banking at your convenience
Start using Online Banking
Why bank online?
Here are some of the key features of our online banking service:
- All your accounts in one placeSee a detailed view of your balance and transactions, for all your accounts.
- Switch to paperlessWith online statements, you can view or download them whenever you want.
- High security standardLog on and know that your accounts and transactions are safe.
- International bankingIf you're a Premier customer with accounts in other countries/ territories, you can see them all side-by-side in Online Banking.
- Paying your bills can now be more convenient through online banking, directly from your Current/ Savings Account or Credit Card.
- Why bank online?
Secure message service
We integrate message and some services you can request online. You can check messages or send us new message to request for some banking services through Secure message service.
How to check your secure mailbox
How to request banking service through Secure message
Watch the demo video below for easier navigation on the Online Banking interface
How to check account summary
How to transfer to linked account
How to transfer to existing payee
How to transfer to new payee
Never lose a bank statement
Tired of misplacing your bank statement? Or are your financial files fit to burst? Switch to online statements and you'll never have to file your bank statements again. Once you have an Online Banking account, you can quickly and securely access digital copies of your statements any time.
Digital bank statements are in the same format as hardcopies. The only thing that changes is the way you receive them. And if you ever need a paper copy of a statement, you can give us a call or visit us at your local branch to request one.
Online Banking security
Your safety is paramount to us. Our Online Banking service is protected by industry-leading security technologies, providing robust defence against unauthorised access. We offer the logon method using username and security code for your convenience.
Get started with Online Banking
New to Online Banking?
If you've never used the service, you need to register first.
If you're already registered for Online Banking, you can log on now.