- Diversification in one investmentBy investing in diverse portfolio, a mutual fund helps you diversify your risk better than buying into a single asset.
- LiquidityYou can easily buy and sell mutual funds on a daily/weekly basis, in respects to your subscribed funds.
- Low costs and investment commitment to access a basket of securitiesMutual fund allows you access to a portfolio of investments at a lower cost compared to buying them individually.
- Access to different investment instrumentsGain exposure to sectors and investments that are not easily accessible as an individual.
- Professional managementYour money is managed by wealth professionals who spend their careers researching and managing all kinds of investments. You can take advantage of their expertise with a mutual fund.
List of funds
What to consider while investing
As with all investments, there is an element of risk with mutual funds:
- Market volatility will cause the value of a mutual fund to rise or fall
- The performance of any mutual fund also depends on the expertise and investment decisions of its fund manager
Mutual funds differ in terms of investment objectives, strategies, risks and costs. It is important to choose one that best matches your investment objectives and risk profile.
What you should know
Fees & charges
There are fees and charges involved while investing in mutual funds and this may differ across funds. Please refer to the relevant fund documents by searching for your choice of fund(s) in Check out the range of mutual funds. You may contact your Relationship Manager or leave your contact details in the Contact form.
Simply leave your details and we will get in touch with you to assist with information about mutual funds investment.