Why is this good for you?
Having an arranged overdraft could come in handy if you need some short-term funds to serve your personal expense purposes.
- Interest Rate from 7% p.a.
- High overdraft line limitup to 90% of the value of VND Time Deposit or 85% of the value of Foreign Currency Time Deposit
- Long loan tenorYou could have the loan tenor up to 12 months
- Simple procedureWe have quick disbursement processing, within 3 hours with no more additional documents required
Explore the rates and fees
|Prime Rate||Premier Spread||Mass Spread|
|7% p.a.||0% p.a.||0% p.a.
|Prime Rate||7% p.a.|
|Premier Spread||0% p.a.|
- No processing fee
- Prime Rate is an internal HSBC decided rate and may change vary from time to time
- Interest charged only on balance used, monthly interest repayment, principle repayment by end of tenor
- No early repayment fee