Support your children's overseas education journey
Extend your Premier privileges to your child and be confident that they can apply to the best schools and universities across the world.
Find out more about our support on education planning from HSBC Premier.
The virtual award ceremony: "Celebrating champions, cultivate academic dreams"
Scholarship shortlisted candidates – Phase 1
HSBC Premier & IDP Scholarship - Giving wings to overseas study ambitions
Pre-departure setup of HSBC Premier account, credit and debit cards
Pre-departure set up
Getting ready for departure
- Free travel insurance coverage for HSBC Platinum Debit card holders
- Pre-arrival support hotline provided by HSBC customer service in your desination countries
Moving Overseas for Education (Upon-Arrival)
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, check if you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a minimum average monthly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of VND 1 billion or foreign currency equivalent; or
- Receive a monthly salary of at least VND 100 million into your HSBC accounts; or
- Have a mortgage loan with a minimum outstanding balance of VND 2.5 billion and loan amount less than 60% of the value of the mortgaged property and monthly salary credits to HSBC accounts
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/ region, you're already eligible to join Premier in Vietnam - Simply speak to our Premier team for further help
Join HSBC Premier today
Simply leave your details and our Premier team will get in touch with you within 2 working days.
Apply now by phone
If you want to join HSBC Premier, or if you're looking to add a family member, call us for further advice on:
+84 28 37 247 666 (operating 24/7)
Apply in branch
Find your nearest branch and apply for HSBC Premier in person.
Premier education privileges for your children.