- Overseas remittance fee waiver (to the United States, Canada, England, Switzerland, Australia, Singapore, Japan and many other countries/ regions)1
- Preferential exchange rates for major foreign currencies2
- Transfer Limit on living expense up to USD25,000/year
- Overseas account opening2
- Fast service, clear documentation process
1Applicable to customers who buy foreign currencies at HSBC Vietnam counters before making over-the-counter remittance transactions to pay for tuition fees and/or living costs for overseas study. This offer does not cover overseas bank charges.
- Resident Vietnamese:
Go overseas for study, research;
Have relatives going overseas for study, research.
- Education agencies authorized by resident Vietnamese mentioned above.
- Acceptance letter from School/ College/ University (or other documents as proof of studying abroad)
- Tuition fee notification
- Student’s Passport and Visa (or residence permit in foreign country/ region in case Visa is not required)