- Overseas remittance fee waiver (to the United States, Canada, England, Switzerland, Australia, Singapore, Japan and many other countries/ regions)1
- Preferential exchange rates for major foreign currencies2
- Transfer Limit on living expense up to USD25,000/year
- Overseas account opening2
- Fast service, clear documentation process
1Applicable to customers who buy foreign currencies at HSBC Vietnam counters before making over-the-counter remittance transactions to pay for tuition fees and/or living costs for overseas study. This offer does not cover overseas bank charges.
2For HSBC Premier Customers only, and subject to local country/ region regulatory restrictions.
- Resident Vietnamese:
Go overseas for study, research;
Have relatives going overseas for study, research.
- Education agencies authorized by resident Vietnamese mentioned above.
- Acceptance letter from School/ College/ University (or other documents as proof of studying abroad)
- Tuition fee notification
- Student’s Passport and Visa (or residence permit in foreign country/ region in case Visa is not required)
Need more advice?
New to bank
Use our online form details and we shall contact you soon
Already an HSBC customer
Contact us by phone or branch
Call our HSBC Contact Center at:
(84 28) 37247247 (the South)
(84 24) 62707707 (the North)
Operating hours: 24/7 for lost or stolen card or token, dispute transactions or card related complaints and from 8:00am to 10:00pm daily for other matters