HSBC Time Deposit
What is a Time Deposit?
A time deposit is a type of savings account that has a set maturity date or term on it. To earn the stated interest rate in a time deposit, you must keep your money in the account for a fixed term.
Setting up HSBC Time Deposit is a safe and convenient way to grow your wealth with a wide choice of currencies (VND, USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, JPY, SGD, HKD), deposit tenors from 1 week to 36 months and preferential interest rates.
Benefits and services
- Attractive fixed deposit interest ratesInterest paid monthly or at maturity.
- Flexible deposit tenors from 1 week to 36 months1
- Higher returns with our tier interest rates with VND Deposit
- In accordance with the relevant regulations provided by State Bank of Vietnam from time to time.
- Wide range of currencies: VND, USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, JPY, SGD and HKD
- Eligible to become HSBC Premier customer if Total Relationship Balance is VND 1 billion (or USD 50,000 equivalent) or above
1VND Deposit: 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 200 days and 300 days
Foreign Currency Deposit: 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months
What you should know about an HSBC Time Deposit
Interest rate and useful information
How to apply for an HSBC Time Deposit
For new customer
You need to have an HSBC account before opening an HSBC Time Deposit. Follow the following ways to open an account:
1. Apply an HSBC account online form, we shall contact you soon
2. Visit the nearest branch/TO
For customer has an HSBC account
Haven’t registered HSBC Online Banking
You need to register for Online Banking before opening a Time Deposit Account