Convenience in your hands
Explore outstanding convenience of cashless payments along with cash withdrawal on your HSBC Debit Card and enjoy great deals today!
Good Health, Great Wealth
Spend now with HSBC Debit Card and get a chance to receive free health check offers.
Campaign on HSBC Payroll Account
Applicable for first 999 customers
Enjoy Grab combo with 2 Grab e-code value VND 50,000/code* with the following conditions:
- Successfully open new HSBC Current Account;
- Monthly salary credited to HSBC account from 6 million VND;
- Register and active HSBC Mobile Banking;
- With at least 3 eligible transactions at point-of-sale (POS) or e-commerce website using HSBC Debit Card from 01/06/2021 to 31/08/2021
*Applicable for GrabFood
Period: 01/06/2021 - 30/06/2021
Fast and convenient
- Make online purchases, local & overseas point-of-sale (POS) easily with contactless technology
- No need to carry cash with daily purchase limit up to VND 60 million
- Enjoy great discounts from home&Away offers
- Free of first card issuance
- Receive fund transfer quickly via Visa network, with only your debit card number
Easy cash access
- Free of charge for cash withdrawals at HSBC ATMs in Vietnam
- Daily ATM cash withdrawal limit up to VND 20 million
- Worldwide access to ATMs with VISA/PLUS® logo
- Your card never has to leave your hand when making a payment at readers with contactless features. Please refer to Debit Card Limits (PDF, 177.4KB).
- High security with chip card technology and 3D Secure (SMS OTP)
- SMS Alert Service provides you with accurate, instant alerts about your transactions on Debit Card and Accounts Linked To Card
- Service to turn on/off Online transactions and Overseas POS transactions
Check how to make contactless payments with HSBC Debit Card and enjoy our new service now
Step 1: the Contactless symbol and the Visa logo are shown at card reader if merchants accept card payment with Contactless Feature.
Step 2: To pay, tap/wave your card on the card reader at close range (less than 4cm from where the Contactless logo appears).
Step 3: Your transaction is confirmed by the illumination of the green indicator light.
Step 4: Check the receipt and the transaction is completed.
Things you should know
How to apply
- Simply open a VND Current or Savings account at one of HSBC branches/ transaction offices.
- Request for an HSBC Debit Card when completing the Account Opening Form, or fill out the HSBC Debit Card form if you already have a VND account. (Please be noted that you have to comply all current requirements of the bank for debit card issuance)
- A new Debit Card instantly and the default PIN will be issued by the Bank if all requirements of debit card issuance is satisfied
How to request for your HSBC Debit Card PIN reset
Please choose one of three options to request PIN for HSBC Debit Card:
- Option 1: Send SMS to 6067 from your registered phone number, with the following syntax:
HSBC_PDC_Last 4 digits of Debit Card Number_Last 6 digits of Passport Number (SMS fee: VND 1,000/SMS)
- Option 2: Send request via Online Banking Secure Mailbox
- Option 3: Visit our nearest Branch/Transaction Office and send request
Your new PIN will be delivered to your registered correspondence address in 5 working days from your successful request
Need more advice?
Contact HSBC online
Use our online form and we shall contact you soon.