Earn reward points on everyday spends
Earn rewards and enjoy exclusive privileges
- Interest free period up to 45 days
- Redeem points to airline miles, cashback and Urbox evouchers
- Receive VND 800,000 cash back for new Primary Cardholders
- 0% interest instalment plans
Bonus points programme
Earn 1 reward point for every VND 1,000 spend1.
One HSBC Credit Card – 4 Distinctive Rewards Schemes
- Cashback and Annual Fee Waiver
- Mileage Programme
- Vouchers and HSBC Distinctive Gifts
- Charity Donation
To find out more visit Rewards and Mileage Programme.
Balance Conversion Plan
Convert outstanding credit card balances into affordable monthly instalments.
0% Interest Instalment Plan Program
Get your favorite items instantly with 0% interest instalment plan, tenors up to 24 months.
Eligibility & Documents
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- A minimum monthly income of:
VND 6 million for salaried earners who are Vietnamese and VND 15 million for foreigners.
VND 15 million for Vietnamese who are self-employed/ business owners.
- Residing in cities, provinces: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Long An, Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Tay Ninh, Bac Ninh, Vinh Phuc, Hung Yen, Hai Duong, Hai Phong.
- Foreigners staying in Vietnam have residence permission in Vietnam for at least 12 CONSECUTIVE months at the time of application.
- Not meet the above income requirements? You can apply for our Credit card with a term deposit collateral.
- Completed credit card application form
- Identification documents of primary and supplementary applicant(s)
- Current residential proof
- Employment & Income documents of primary applicant
You will be required to submit these supporting documents (PDF, 307KB)
What you should know before applying
Share your card with your loved ones
Share and enjoy the memorable time with your loved ones
Earn Rewards points each time your loved ones spend
When sharing means more fun, go with it
Refer your friends to be primary HSBC Visa Credit Cardholders and enjoy rewards of up to VND 5,000,000
Frequently asked questions
What can I do with an HSBC credit card?
I would like to apply for a credit card but I cannot provide sufficient supporting documents to show income proof, what should I do?
What is my credit limit if I have been approved for a credit card?
I have successfully applied for a credit card. May I increase my credit limit to cater for my spending need, or do you adjust my limit from time to time?
Card offers and rewards
Offering all HSBC credit cardholders an array of fabulous benefits around the world.
Up to 40% off on dining, entertainment, shopping, travelling, spa and beauty.