Experience peace of mind
The peace of mind you experience as an HSBC Premier customer extends beyond your home country, and it also extends to your loved ones. Worldwide financial support is available to you and your family with HSBC's Global Safety Net.
If you're a parent, you'll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with our support to the opening of account overseas and emergency cash provisions for your children should they choose to travel or study abroad.
Go explore the world
- Receive 24/7 support from the experts at HSBC’s International Banking Centre
- Support the set up of HSBC accounts overseas1
- Take advantage of up to USD2,000 emergency cash when you need it most
- You're covered for all eventualities with Travel Care Insurance
How you can qualify for HSBC Premier in Vietnam:
- Maintain a minimum Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of VND 1 billion or its foreign currency equivalent; or
- Receive a monthly salary of at least VND 100 million into your HSBC accounts; or
- Hold a mortgage with minimum value at VND 2.5 billion and loan amount less than 60% of the value of the mortgaged property and have salary credited to your HSBC account.