1. How do I register for HSBC Credit Card Monthly e-Statement service?
If you have provided your personal email address to the Bank (through HSBC Credit Card Application Form or Update Information Form), with effective from 01 July 2014 the Bank will automatically send monthly e-statement to your email address.
If you have not provided your personal email address and wish to receive Credit Card Monthly e-Statement, please register your email address by calling HSBC Customer Service Hotline (84 28) 37 247 247 or visiting any Branches/Transaction Offices.
2. Do I have to pay any fee to register my personal email and receive HSBC Credit Card Monthly e-Statements?
This service is provided free of charge by HSBC for your banking convenience and enhanced security.
3. Is HSBC Credit Card Monthly e-Statement service safe and secure?
Your HSBC Credit Card Monthly e-Statement will be sent to your personal email address in form of a password-encrypted PDF file. Each customer is provided a unique password to open the encrypted PDF file. The password has 15 characters - the first 9 characters are your date of birth and the last 6 characters are the last 6 digits of your HSBC Credit Card.
4. In case my Credit Card is replaced with a new number, will my password to open the encrypted PDF Credit Card e-Statements be changed?
The password will be changed in this case. The password to open the encrypted PDF e-statements always has 15 characters: the first 9 characters are a customer's day of birth and the last 6 characters are the last 6 digits of a customer's credit card. Since your Credit Card is replaced with a new number, your password will be changed accordingly.
5. Why did not I receive my HSBC Credit Card Monthly e-Statements, despite I have registered email with the Bank?
Please check your Junk Mailbox first. If you do not receive e-statement email from HSBC after the statement date, please contact HSBC Customer Service Hotline (84 28) 37 247 247 immediately.
6. Can I update/change my email address to receive HSBC Credit Card Monthly e-Statements?