Enjoy more with our Platinum Debit Card
Explore outstanding ease of cashless payment on your HSBC Visa Platinum Debit Card to enjoy great deals today!
Enjoy your exclusive benefits
Easier and Faster than before
- Make payment effortlessly with contactless technology.
- Make point-of-sale & online purchases easily locally & overseas
- Receive fund transfer quickly via Visa network, with only your debit card number
- Daily payment limit of up to VND 100 million.
- Enjoy great discounts from Visa and home&Away offers
- No need to carry cash
- Free cash withdrawals at HSBC ATMs (globally) and at ATMs with VISA/PLUS logo worldwide
- Daily cash withdrawal limit of up to VND 30 million.
- Your card never has to leave your hand when making a payment at readers with contactless features. (Please refer Debit Card Limits (PDF, 177.4KB))
- High security with chip card technology and 3D Secure (SMS OTP)
- SMS Alert Service provides you with accurate, instant alerts about your transactions on Debit Card and Accounts Linked To Card
- Manage your daily expense conveniently via Internet Banking
- Service to turn on/off Online transactions and Overseas POS transactions
Check how to make contactless payments with HSBC Debit Card and enjoy our new service now
Step 1: The Contactless symbol and the Visa logo are shown at card reader if merchants accept card payment with Contactless Feature.
Step 2: To pay, tap/wave your card on the card reader at close range (less than 4cm from where the Contactless logo appears).
Step 3: Your transaction is confirmed by the illumination of the green indicator light.
Step 4: Check the receipt and the transaction is completed.
How to apply
Simply open an HSBC Premier VND current account at an HSBC Premier Center.
Premier Relationship Manager will provide you with an HSBC Visa Platinum Debit Card
and the default PIN right on the spot.
How to request PIN reset for HSBC Debit Card
Option 1: Send SMS to 6067 from your registered phone number, with syntax: HSBC_PDC_Last 4 digits of Debit Card Number_Last 6 digits of Passport Number (SMS fee: VND 1,000/SMS)
Option 2: Send request via Online Banking Secure Mailbox
Option 3: Visit our nearest Branch/Transaction Office and send request