- Premier for you and your family
- Overseas education support
- International connections
- Your day-to-day banking privileges
Effortless Premier banking services
Simplified and faster processing of products, transaction and service requests
Preferential tariffs and rates for deposits, foreign exchange, and loans
Wide range of currencies VND, USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, JPY, SGD and HKD for your banking accounts and saving needs.
Dedicated Premier Relationship Managers for whole family
HSBC Wealth Insights
Facilitate your investment decisions with up-to-date information from our Wealth Insights, focusing on macro economy and market trends.
Exclusive invitation to Premier Market Outlook and Industry knowledge sharing events.
HSBC Premier World Mastercard® credit card
The HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card sets the world before you, wherever you go by providing you instant access to over 25 million establishments that carry the Mastercard® logo, plus the fabulous privileges and rewards programme.
- Education Offers for you and your children
Protect yourself and your loved ones through our range of insurance products, including home contents and comprehensive medical cover options.
To plan your retirement step by step, you should note three common principles, including:
- Retirement planning must start as early as possible.
- Make regular investments and force yourself to save.
- Review your retirement plan periodically based on changing needs throughout different stages in life, and adjust as needed.
- Contact your Relationship Manager to plan today for the retirement you want tomorrow.
Legacy planning allows you to pass on what is most important to your loved ones without compromising on your current and future lifestyle requirements.
With adequate legacy planning, you will be able to increase your assets, enjoy greater liquidity and free your loved ones from debt should any unforeseen circumstances occur whist benefiting from financial freedom in your golden years.
Protect what you have built with legacy planning today and contact your Relationship Manager to find out how you can provide enduring financial security for yourself and your loved ones.
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, check if you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a minimum average monthly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of VND 1 billion or foreign currency equivalent; or
- Receive a monthly salary of at least VND 100 million into your HSBC accounts; or
- Have a mortgage loan with a minimum outstanding balance of VND 5 billion and loan amount less than 60% of the value of the mortgaged property and monthly salary credits to HSBC accounts
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/ region, you're already eligible to join Premier in Vietnam - Simply speak to our Premier team for further help
HSBC Premier Terms and Conditions
Read HSBC Premier Terms and Conditions and find out other support that may help you.
Join HSBC Premier today
Simply leave your details and our Premier team will get in touch with you within 2 working days.
Apply now by phone
If you want to join HSBC Premier, or if you're looking to add a family member, call us for further advice on:
+84 28 37 247 666 (operating 24/7)
Apply at the branch
Find your nearest branch and apply for HSBC Premier in person.