Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of bills can I pay?
2. How can I perform bill payment transactions?
3. What is the maximum amount I can make for each bill payment?
4. What is the minimum amount I can make for each bill payment?
5. Are there any transaction charges?
6. Can I make bill payment transaction on holidays and/or non-working days?
7. When is my bill(s) settled, if I make a payment now?
8. Can I receive a notification for bill payment transactions?
9. What should I enter for the 'Client Code'?
10. What is the list of available utility bills / vendors?
11. What should I do if my transactional account or credit card does not have sufficient fund?
12. What if the money has been debited from my transactional account/ credit card but my bill has not been paid yet?
13. What currencies can I use for my bill payment
14. What should I do if I fail to query my Bill information?
15. How do I check bill payment transaction which was debited on my transactional account/ credit card?
16. How can I register for AutoPay?
17. How many AutoPays can I set up?
18. Can I cancel my AutoPay registration?
19. What should I do if my transaction account or credit card does not have sufficient fund or not enough the daily limit transaction?
20. What happens if my Account or Credit Card which was being used to register the AutoPay is cancelled/closed/inactive?
21. How long will my canceled registrations be kept for view?
22. How I can edit my AutoPay registration?
23. I successfully registered for AutoPay but I proactively paid the same bill in Paynow. How I can handle if the payment is duplicated?
24. What should I do if my serial code of mobile pre-paid card is expired, used or missing to record?
25. What is the minimum and/or maximum amount for Mobile Top up?
26. I entered my phone number to top up but I am notified invalid information? What should I do?
27. How many pre-paid card can I purchase?
(*) Refer to Terms and Conditions of Bill Payment Service for more details.